Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This Blogger says "Thanks"


I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all my readers. A special thank you to those who email me, whether we agree or disagree on theology or anything else, I really do enjoy the emails and opinions shared. Often times all we hear about the Internet is the bad stuff and the abuses that occur, but that isn't all there is to being online. Blogging for me has been nothing but positive. I enjoying reading other blogs and have a wonderful time writing for my own blog. It's an interesting way for people to cross each others paths in life and learn a bit about each other, even if it's just a snippet of a persons life and views. I want you to know that I seriously think about the views you share with me. And the questions and statements give me much to think about, not just in how to respond but also in reflecting about how people view life in general. What we have in common and the things we differ on. So please, keep the opinions and feedback (good or bad) coming. And let me know what you'd like to see more of or less of on this blog. May God bless you all.

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...