Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Thank you Fr. Ed Nadolny!

Driving down Route 17 in Durham recently, my children and I were pleased to see a billboard declaring love for Jesus and Mary, rather than the usual advertisment type billboards.

Upon returning home I decided to attempt to find out just who Fr. Ed Nadolny was, so first I searched his name and found a "Father Edmund Nadolny" of Sacred Heart Church in East Berlin, Connecticut. But the phone number on the billboard did not match the parish numbers so I wasn't sure if I had the correct Fr. Nadolny.

Not deterred, I then searched the phone number given on the billboard and it led me to Fr. Ed Nadolny on Youtube- the same Fr. Nadolny from Sacred Heart Church in East Berlin!


Thank you Fr. Ed Nadolny for sharing your love for Jesus and Mary with all of us who drive through Durham, Ct.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FFATHER ED NADOLNY FOR SAYING THE MASS AT AUTUMN LAKE HEALTHCARE IN NEW BRITAIN, CONNECTICUT! WE ONLY HAVE ONE MASS A MONTH HERE SO IT IS A REAL BLESSING TO HAVE YOU EACH AND EVERY MONTH! TAKE CARE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THAT YOU ARE DOING, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS WITH HIS LOVE AND HIS PEACE, AMEN! FROM TOM COSS

    ReplyDelete

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...