Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

EWTN Press Release: EWTN Radio in 2015


Brian Patrick & Jerry Usher Return to EWTN Radio in 2015

        Irondale, AL (EWTN) – Two exciting new shows will be coming to the EWTN Global Catholic Radio Network program schedule in 2015: “Morning Glory with Brian Patrick” and “Take 2 with Jerry Usher & Debbie Georgianni.”

COMING THIS SPRING:
 “Take 2 with Jerry Usher & Debbie Georgianni”
        “Take 2” heralds the return of Jerry Usher, “the undisputed voice of Catholic radio” to EWTN Radio. Joined by motivational and public speaker Debbie Georgianni, “Take 2” is live, interactive, conversational – and will get Catholics asking the right questions of themselves and the culture they live in. “Take 2 With Jerry Usher & Debbie Georgianni” will be heard weekdays on EWTN radio, which will also produce the show.

COMING THIS SUMMER:
        “Morning Glory with Brian Patrick"
        In addition to his role as “EWTN News Nightly” Executive Producer and Anchor, Brian Patrick returns to EWTN Radio weekday mornings this summer with “Morning Glory,” a Christ centered, full service, live morning show that will have listeners across the country “waking up the Catholic way.”
        “Morning Glory with Brian Patrick,” will be heard weekday mornings on EWTN radio, which will also produce the show.


        EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 34th year, is available in over 238 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.

9 comments:

  1. So what happens to the Son Rise Morning Show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno- hopefully this is in addition to the Son Rise MS? I would really miss it, especially from 8-9 when I'm driving to work! I love Matt and Anna- it's so encouraging to hear from smart, young, enthusiastic Catholics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take Matt and Anna on the Son Rise Morning show. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, vote for Matt and Anna on the Son Rise Morning Show: the best thing on EWTN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are we going to get EWTN radio in CT?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Son Rise Morning Show, too. Please don't take it away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started listening to the Sonrise Morning Show a few months ago, on the local EWTN affiliate in Carroll, IA.

    The Sonrise Morning Show is a fresh alternative to so-called 'morning zoo' formats, with inane talk, and forced laughter.

    As a 30-year radio professional, I know good radio when I hear it. That's why I listen to the Sonrise Morning Show. The talk is likely, yet intelligent, and the topics are interesting, even to a non-Catholic like me.

    I hope we'll continue to hear Matt & Anna on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started listening to the Sonrise Morning Show a few months ago, on the local EWTN affiliate in Carroll, IA.

    The Sonrise Morning Show is a fresh alternative to so-called 'morning zoo' formats, with inane talk, and forced laughter.

    As a 30-year radio professional, I know good radio when I hear it. That's why I listen to the Sonrise Morning Show. The talk is likely, yet intelligent, and the topics are interesting, even to a non-Catholic like me.

    I hope we'll continue to hear Matt & Anna on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. But, but, but.....Does this mean no more Son Rise Morning Show?!?! I am crushed!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...